Telecom of Kosovo enables its customers to communicate through:
RLH packages – a combination of minutes, SMS and data for Prepaid and Postpaid, as well as additional data only bundles.
These packages are designed for use in the Western Balkan countries, respecting the fair use policy regulation.
Without package, with tariffs for calls, SMS and data as within the country (HOME – the same tariff as within Kosovo).
Example: If you are connected to the Vala network in Kosovo and you paid 15.3 cents per minute to call the numbers of local operators, then even if you are on roaming in one of the Western Balkan countries you can make calls in any of these countries and pay the same price per minute, i.e. 15.3 cents.
Q&A for PREPAID
How do I activate the Roaming WB package as a Prepaid customer?
- Activation of Roaming WB packages is done by sending an SMS to 50555, and text of the name of the selected package.
Is there any difference between using/spending package content on Prepaid and Postpaid numbers?
- No, they do not differ. Using/spending of package content is the same for Prepaid and Postpaid numbers.
As a customer with a Prepaid number, can I also buy packages like ALB, Reg, etc.?
- No, when you have an active RLH package, you cannot purchase any of the standard packages.
If I have the active FOL package and buy RLH packages, can I continue to use the FOL package?
- No, once the RLH package is activated, the standard package cannot be used.
If I want to go back to the standard package, what should I do? Can I still use the standard package I had activated?
- To return to the standard package, just send an SMS to 50555, with the text RLH minus. You can use the standard pre-package until its expiration date.
After spending the internet, how can I buy extra data bundles?
- You can buy additional data bundles by sending an SMS ton50555, with the text of the name of the selected package.
How can I activate and deactivate the Roaming WB service, without purchasing RLH packages?
- Activation is done by sending an SMS to 50555 with the text: Aktivizo Roaming.
- Deactivation is done by sending an SMS to 50555 with the text: Deaktivizo Roaming.
How can I get more information about RLH packages?
- You can get more information about RLH packages by visiting any TK point of sale, as well as by contacting the Call Center – 080010000.
Q&A for POSTPAID
As a Prepaid customer, do I have to sign a contract to switch to RLH Postpaid packages?
- Yes, you should visit TK Postpaid sales offices to sign a new contract.
Can I use Elite, Fam, etc. packages from 1st of July 2021 in Roaming WB?
- No, you cannot use these packages in WB. For Roaming WB, there are new packages designed for both Prepaid and Postpaid.
After spending the content of the package (Minutes, SMS, Internet), how am I charged? How can I buy additional data bundles?
- After spending the contents of the package, you are charged by Pay As You Go tariffs.
- If you want to buy additional data bundles, just send an SMS to 50555, with the text of the name of the selected package.
How are minutes spent within the RLH package?
- In Kosovo, minutes are spent through calls to national operators.
- While you have roaming activated during your stay in any of the Western Balkan countries, minutes are spent through calls to the operators of the WB countries.
How are SMS spent within the RLH package?
- In Kosovo, SMS are spent by sending them to national operators.
- While you have roaming activated during your stay in in any of the Western Balkan countries, SMS are spent by sending SMS to the operators of the WB countries.
How is the Internet spent within the RLH package?
- Internet is spent during its use within the VALA network in Kosovo, as well as by roaming in any WB operator.
Do I get charged after receiving the SMS, while I am using Roaming in WB?
- No, for receiving SMS while using Roaming you do not get charged extra and you do not spend SMS within the package.
If I do not want to sign a contract for RLH packages and I only need the Data Roaming-Pay As You Go service, what should I do?
- To activate the Data Roaming service, you must go to the customer care center, specifically to the Postpaid sales offices to sign the form for this particular service.
Can I activate more than one Postpaid RLH package?
- No, you can only have one Postpaid package within that month.
If I buy additional data bundle as a Postpaid customer (example) on the 20th of the month, will the package be valid until the 20th of the next month?
- No, the additional package in Postpaid is valid only within that month, i.e. until the 1st of the following month.
How do I get charged for making calls from Kosovo to the Western Balkan countries?
- For calls from Kosovo to WB countries, you will be charged with standard tariffs for international calls, which can be found on our website (International Tariffs).