Telecom of Kosovo enables its customers to communicate through:
- RLH packages, with a combination of minutes, SMS, and data, for Prepaid and Postpaid, as well as additional data-only packages. These packages are designed for use in the Western Balkan countries, respecting the regulation of the fair use policy.
- No package, with the rate of calls, SMS, and data as if within the country (HOME – the same rate as within Kosovo).
Example: If you are in Kosovo on the Vala network and to call the numbers of local operators you pay 15.3 cents per minute, then even if you are roaming in one of the countries of the Western Balkans, you can call from any of these countries, and pay the price the same per minute, i.e. 15.3 cents.
- During the time you have purchased any of the roaming packages for the Western Balkans, you cannot use the packages you have active in Kosovo, therefore, all existing packages are deactivated.
- SMS reception during roaming in the Western Balkan countries will be free of charge.
- To use these packages, you must first have the Data Roaming service activated on your phone.
- To deactivate the roaming service for the countries of the Western Balkans and to return to the standard Prepaid package, an SMS must be sent to the number 50555 with the text RLH minus.
- To activate the service, PostPaid customers must go to the nearest Telecom of Kosovo point to sign the new agreement, in which case it is possible to purchase packages through the relevant forms.
- If you don’t want to have any of these packages, but only the Data Roaming Pay as You Go service, activation is done as follows:
– For Postpaid, by visiting the nearest Telecom of Kosovo point – Postpaid Customer Care.
– For Prepaid, by sending an SMS to the number 50555 with the text: Activate Roaming, or deactivate the service: Deactivate Roaming.
After spending the contents of the RLH packs, you will be billed on the Pay as You Go plan. Below you will find some details attached, as well as the price list for the fees.
- The initial charging for calls will be done in a period of 30 seconds, while after that charging is applied every 1 second.
- Receiving SMS is free of charge.
• Charging for internet usage will be done according to the used kb.
Questions/Answers about PREPAID
How to activate the WB Roaming package from my top-up number?
- Activation of WB Roaming packages is done by sending an SMS to the number 50555, with the text name of the selected package.
Does the usage/expenditure of package content differ between Prepaid and Postpaid numbers?
- No, they don’t distinguish. The usage/cost of package content is the same for Prepaid and Postpaid numbers.
As a customer with a Prepaid number, can I also buy packages such as ALB, Reg, etc.?
- No, when you have the RLH package active, you cannot purchase any of the standard packages.
If I have the active FOL package and buy the RLH package, can I continue using the FOL package?
- No, once the RLH package is activated, the standard package cannot be used.
If I want to return to the standard package, what should I do? Can I still use the standard package I had activated?
- To return to the standard package, just send an SMS to the number 50555, with the text RLH minus. You can use the preliminary standard package until its expiration date.
After spending the internet, how can I buy additional packages?
- You can buy additional data packages by sending an SMS to the number 50555, with the text name of the selected package.
How can I activate and deactivate the WB Roaming service without buying RLH packages?
- Activation is done by sending an SMS to 50555 with the text: Activate Roaming.
Deactivation is done by sending an SMS to 50555 with the text: Deactivate Roaming.
- Where can I find out more about RLH packages?
You can get information about RLH packages at any Kosovo Telecom sales point as well as at the Call Center at 080010000.
Questions/Answers about POSTPAID
As a Prepaid customer, do I need to sign a contract to switch to RLH Postpaid packages?
- Yes, you should go to Kosovo Telecom Postpaid sales officers to sign a new contract.
From July 1, 2021, can I use the Elite, Fam, etc. packages? in Roaming BP?
- No, you cannot use these packages in WB. For WB Roaming, there are new packages designed for both Prepaid and Postpaid.
After spending the contents of the package (Minutes, SMS, Internet), how are we charged? How can I buy additional internet packages?
- After spending the contents of the package, you are charged Pay As You Go. If you want to buy additional internet packages, just send an SMS to the number 50555, with the text name of the selected package.
How are the minutes spent within the RLH package?
- In Kosovo, minutes are spent through calls to national operators. During your stay in any of the countries of the Western Balkans in Roaming, the minutes are spent through calls to the operators of the WB countries.
How are SMS spent within the RLH package?
- In Kosovo, SMS are spent by sending them to national operators. During your stay in any of the Western Balkan countries in Roaming, SMS are spent by sending SMS to operators in the WB countries.
How is the Internet spent within the RLH package?
- The Internet is spent during its use within the Vala network in Kosovo, as well as in Roaming in any WB operator.
Am I charged after receiving the SMS, while I am Roaming in WB?
- No, you are not charged extra for receiving SMS while Roaming, nor do you spend SMS within the package.
If I don’t want to sign a contract for RLH packages and I only need the Data Roaming-Pay As You Go service active, what should I do?
- To activate the Data Roaming service, you must go to the customer care center, specifically at the Postpaid sales officers to sign the form for this service.
Can I activate more than one RLH Postpaid package on my number?
- No, you can only have one Postpaid package in a calendar month.
If I buy additional Internet packages such as Postpaid (example) on the 20th of the month, will the package be valid until the 20th of the next month?
- No, the Postpaid additional package is only valid within that month, i.e. until the 1st of the following month.
How am I charged for making calls from Kosovo to the countries of the Western Balkans?
For calls from Kosovo to WB countries, you will be charged with the standard rates for international calls, which you can find on the web (International rates).